11 January 2013

Here with me

You guys...we saw Frankenweenie at the Moonlight Cinema last week, and as an extra bonus it was a night where everyone could bring their dogs. So cute seeing them make new friends, and occasionally bark when they heard a dog or a cat on the screen.  They were all very well behaved.

It was great to see (hear) Winona and Tim Burton working together again.   There is a part of me that wonders if Wino and Johnny Depp will actually end up together now.  At least we know that Tim still loves her as a muse. I hope Tim and Winona strike up their working relationship again.  

He directed this music clip for the Killers with Winona as the focal point of a young boy's obsession, and while I'm not a huge fan of theirs...I am a huge fan of this video.  The young creepy boy looks like he's straight out of the Addams Family, non?




No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails