21 June 2012

Melba

We got back from Melbourne a few days ago. It was predictably awesome, and SO good to spend some time with one of my best gals, Leonie!


There is an amazing Persian poetry exhibition on right now at the State Library, it was so beautifully put together...a lot of swooning and sighing from me walking around and gawking at the stories and sublime illustrations.


The places we whet our whistle were abundant with excellent musical choices playing. I like it when the universe reminds you of what you love when you sometimes forget.  Thanks, universe.




So here are a few songs that remind me of our quick little trip, all reasons are excellent:


Down by the river:





Layla:





Got my mind set on you:







No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails