24 December 2011

lark

New favourite online shop, and only 10 clams to deliver within Australia. Yikes.
Some things in my dream virtual shopping trolley:


I could get used to this waking me up in the mornings,
 I'd pretend I was living in the 1950's.


super cute British cupcake decorations


Wouldn't this make a sweet housewarming gift?  
Big love to you Rob Ryan!



I've had my eye on this wool felt rug for about 3.5 years now. 
Every time I would go into Paperchase, I would pat it and dream 
about where I would have it in my home. One day, one day.


Sweet little fabric suitcase, would be nice to take on a solitary 
excursion to the park
 with a good book and a mini-picnic for one, no?




I have an irrational need for this glowing white bunny lamp. 
Why? I can't explain.




No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails