24 July 2011

This is....London

Have you seen these books? They are delicious.
I recently bought the London, NYC, Venice and Greece books and they make me grin from ear to ear, such a delight. Done some 40 odd years ago they now include an updated stats page right at the back full of great tidbits about a city (how many elevators? how many fire hydrants?) I'd like to collect the books from all the places I have visited, and of course go to the places I haven't! Here is a peek inside the lovely London book:










Thanks M. Sasek for giving the world such beautiful books.
Love you Londres!

xo

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I bought the San Francisco one when I was recently in that part of the world, it is GORGEOUS! His illustrations just kill me x

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails