27 March 2011

big love: Stand by Me

Because it's my favourite movie.  
Because I still miss River Phoenix. 
Because it's been 25 years since the boys came into our lives.
Because I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?





Before I left Londres, Melly made up 2 t-shirts for each of us 
with this most beautiful photo of Chris & Gordie. Perfect.


The awesome Amy Merrick from 'Living In' featured Stand By Me on her blog
Relish details of the late 1950's in a little place called Castle Rock, Oregon.


Wil Wheaton shares his thoughts on his blog about meeting up with 
the cast for the 25 year anniversary of the film, and of course, missing River.


Ben E. King faux-lecturing a class with River & Wil sitting in the front. Yes please.


xoxo

No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails