4 November 2010

the Boss

On the train yesterday I was listening to Bruce Springsteen, I kept playing 'the river' over and over for some reason...I often think of my friend Rosa because she adores him, and he makes me sniffle and sigh. 
In the evening Luke and I re-watched 'High Fidelity' and it has been so long since I've seen it all the way through. 
I snapped to attention when I heard the harmonica intro of the song and suddenly remembered about the awesome cameo.  For some reason it made me happy in some felicitous way that the very song I was listening to on repeat earlier in the day would pop up again in another form that evening.
And how did I not remember Jack Black's character wearing a Yanni t-shirt?!  


  


Bruce tells us a story before performing 'the river', cementing the reason everyone loves him so much.

No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails