7 August 2010

letter to Londres

Dear Holloway Road,
                                     Thanks for being the noisiest and most insane place to live on. I can't say I'm going to miss the endless screeching ambulance sirens, the roadworks and trucks that make my room literally shake and tremble or the 3am drunken and sometimes violent episodes of people on their way home from the pub.  But thanks to you, my noise tolerance is so incredibly high, I slept on my aunt's living room couch recently with eight screaming children running around me for hours and hours and didn't notice a damn thing.

You've made me tougher Holloway Road, even though sometimes it feels like every single ambulance, firetruck or police car in London is contracturally obliged to pass by my window, often in quick succession.


Regards,
              Me



No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails