6 July 2010

glamour-puss

I've slowly grown my fringe out for the last 18 months..so now the layers are below my chin and I'm going to see how long I can possibly get my hair before it looks ridiculous and/or is too difficult to keep looking vaguely healthy.
There are girls, awful temptress girls like Zooey and Alison with their (cute and rock n' roll, respectively) bangs that make me want to snip it all off like I do every year. But then, I think back to those glamourous ladies in the golden age and I see sleek modern interpretations of long layers; suddenly I don't feel so bad.

Take it away ladies...though I'll be damned if my hair will ever look as shiny and polished as yours.



Veronica & Sienna




Sandra & Rita


xo

No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails