10 June 2010

letter to Simone

Dear Simone White,

                                   Not only are your songs beautiful but your clothes are too...how do you do it and can I borrow them? especially the outfits in 'the beep beep song' and 'why is your raincoat always crying?'. I wish you hadn't disabled the embedding on your videos so I could show my friends all the loveliness. Oh well.
                                                                                            
                                    Kind regards,
                                                        Mia       

PS:
     actually, it's ok...some totally rad person has put together footage of Rory & Jess from the Gilmore Girls with your song, I don't feel so bad now.


No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails