10 March 2010

why, Miss Hepburn!

Katharine Hepburn never fails to make me grin, some of my favourite quotes have her almost channeling Oscar Wilde...well, no one said she was a wallflower!



Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything.
I often wonder whether men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.
Not everyone is lucky enough to understand how delicious it is to suffer.
Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones do.
Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.

and my favourite one of all:
Afraid of death? Not at all. Be a great relief. Then I wouldn't have to talk to you.

No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails