28 March 2010

tomorrow and tomorrow and....

Spring is almost here..shaking off that heavy winter coat, and brings with it the promise of more sunshine, longer days sitting outdoors and using my picnic rug during lunch breaks on the grass once again.

Payday is almost here, and I can't wait to go shopping for everyone back in Oz (i can't believe I will see them in 27 days!). I already have plans to scan all of my pre-digital photos to bring back with me to Londres, but right now all I can think about is seeing mama's face again, laughing with my dad, midnight chats with my brother and being knocked over by my two affectionate and wriggly Labradors.

Glee is almost here....2 weeks away; I've missed the kids at McKinley High and can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

The Globe Theatre season is almost here, and Robbie and I are going to be groundlings for every single play in their 'Kings & Rogues' line up, beloved Bard.


(T.S Eliot writes that 'April is the cruellest month' but I am going to prove him damn wrong!)



here is something that always makes me grin...maybe it will do the same for you:




x

No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails