30 March 2009

little Londres..

After the nightmare that was Ben Gurion airport (ie: three hours to get through security, intimidation, overly thorough searches of my hair & feet (!) and made to feel like a criminal in general..then having just ten minutes left to say goodbye to Chrysi and not even time for one last coffee together) I was never so glad to be heading back to London.  
So, when the cabin crew announced 'and for those of you returning...welcome home to London' I fought my hardest not to burst into tears of joy and relief. It's the first time in 18 months of living here that I really did feel like I was coming home, and as we circled above my adoptive city I was met with these comforting views...














.....February 8th 2009

No comments:

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails